For more than two centuries, the Williamstown Fair has been the gathering place for thousands of area residents of our rural community, as well as many visitors from afar. Majestic pine trees, manicured lawns and beautiful well maintained heritage style buildings provide the ideal setting for "Canada's Oldest Annual Fair".
The St. Lawrence Valley Agricultural Society takes great pride in presenting a Fair which is well recognized as a "Heritage Fair with a family friendly atmosphere" with exhibits, programs, competitions and entertainment representing the rural agricultural way of life.
While much has changed over the years with families becoming busier, the one thing that has not changed is the commitment of the rural community to assist the Board of Directors of the Society to ensure the continuation of this historic Fair and annual gathering of families and friends. There are concessions, dinners in the meeting place on Saturday & Sunday and a Free Corn Roast, 7:00 PM on Saturday.
If you have any questions or would like to speak with a director regarding our fair, please e-mail us.
General Information About The Fair:
- Gates Open
- Gates Close
- Admission Charges
- Upcoming Events
- Maps & Directions
- Friday, Saturday & Sunday 7:00 a.m.Please Note: All Dogs must be on a leash. Please clean up after them. No dogs in Buildings.
- Sunday 6:00 p.m.
|- Day Tickets:||Friday, Saturday & Sunday $10.00/person.|
|- Weekend Passes:||$20.00, Available prior to the fair.
Passes available at Alex MacDonald Grocery and surrounding area locations.
|Children 12 and under FREE Admission!!|
|Disabled Parking Available. Wheelchair access to all buildings!|
- Buy a weekend pass and get a chance to win a "TREK" mountain bike worth $550! Courtesy of Kalrim Cycles & Sports!
- Available at Concessions.
- Dinners in Meeting Place on Saturday & Sunday
- Free Corn Roast at 6:30 p.m. on Saturday!
- Check out the Competitions, Entertainment & Home & Garden categories from the menu above.
- See our exciting program guide for more details about shows and attractions at this year's fair!
- For information on the MASONI Ch.I.P (child identification program) See exhibits/booths menu above.
- 202nd Annual Meeting Banquet Friday October 25th, 2013. Click here for details.