EACH EXHIBITOR MUST PURCHASE AN EXHIBITORS NUMBER - FEE IS $3.00.
Exhibitors will kindly read the following rules carefully and send in their entries as early as
possible. Cattle exhibitors please follow rules for CATTLE SECTION.
1. Entries in all departments must be made in the name of the bonafide owner and unless
this is done no award will be made, or if any award has been made, the prize money will be
forfeited and the persons implicated may be prohibited from making entries at
2. With the entry of each article, a card will be furnished on which the exhibitor must specify
class, section and the number of the entry. Such cards must be attached and remain
attached to the article during the exhibition or until removed by the Director in Charge.
3. No exhibitor shall be allowed to have his or her name or any distinguishing marks on any animal or article exhibited. Any thus marked shall be set aside by the judges. No exhibitor may enter more than one article in any one section, except livestock, unless stated otherwise.
4. All exhibitors shall be subject to the regulations and any difficulty or dispute that may
arise shall be decided by the Board of Directors, a majority to form a quorum, from
whose decision, exhibitors, upon entering, waive the right to any appeal; and all protests
must be handed to the Secretary in writing accompanied by a deposit of $5.00 within two
hours of the cause of protest.
5. Caretakers will be placed in charge of all articles exhibited in the hall and Directors will
take every possible precaution under the circumstances to ensure the safety of articles sent
to the exhibition; with it distinctly understood that the owners themselves must take
the risk of exhibiting them, and should any article be accidentally injured, lost, or stolen, the
Directors will give all the assistance in their power towards the recovery of same, but will not
make any payment for the value thereof.
6. All animals will be shown in their respective ring and owners or attendants must be
prepared to bring them out when called for, or forfeit claims to the prizes awarded. Feed
must be supplied by exhibitor.
7. Every exhibitor, upon payment of an exhibitor's fee, will be given an
exhibitors number for the current year, which, upon presentation, will entitle him to exhibit at the Fair.
GATE ADMISSION IS NOT INCLUDED IN EXHIBITOR'S FEE.
8. Tractors, Automobiles and Equipment brought onto the grounds for the purpose of display are to be put in a place set aside by the Directors for the same. Static tractor and equipment displays do not qualify for a cash bursary, but each display owner will be given two free weekend passes. Working displays approved by the Directors which require staffing by the owner will qualify for a cash bursary to help offset the cost of operating the display.
9. In all classes, when only one exhibitor exhibits, only one prize money will be paid.
10. Where ownership is doubted, all prize money will be held until bonafide ownership is
proven to the satisfaction of the Board of Directors.
11. The Directors reserve the right to amend or change these rules in any way.
12. No exhibits shall leave the Fair Hall before 5:00 p.m. on Sunday of the Fair. Except
in special cases, any exhibitor violating this regulation will forfeit all prize money.
13. The Society will not be responsible for any accidents or loss of property during the
14. It does not follow that because a prize is offered for any particular animal or article that it
must be awarded unless the exhibit is really of sufficient merit. The Judges are
requested to note this fact.
15. All decisions of the Judges are final and every exhibitor must conduct himself in a gentlemanly manner.